Tuesday, July 6, 2010

World's biggest marshmallow



On Thursday night, our friends Nicolas & Elizabeth came over for some dinner and campfire s'more making. S'mores are one of my favorite foods, and in all the years I have been enjoying them, nothing prepared me for the awesomeness of making a s'more with a giant-ass marshmallow. Elizabeth and Nicolas are creative geniuses. Thank you guys for this amazing surprise!



Of course, roasting giant marshmallows is not without its consequences. They are a little harder to keep on the stick than an average sized 'shmallow. In fairness, my roasting to eating ratio with the giant marshmallows ended up being 2 to 1 (2 lost for every 1 that actually made it into my mouth). It is a small price to pay for the delight of a HUGE marshmallow. Here is one that didn't make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment