Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm so bored that I made a blog/ Ramona Falls - Russia

Welcome to Karte Blanche, my blank check to talk about what I'm working on right now, and whatever interests me. There will be a lot of shameless self promotion, so prepare yourself for a parade of video projects, flying trapeze tricks, and posts about Ramona Falls/Menomena! For my first post I'd like to combine 2 of these focuses by directing your attention to a little music video that I edited & post supervised for Ramona Falls. It is for the song "Russia" from the debut album Intuit. Check it out by clicking on the image below....

For those of you who don't know, Ramona Falls is an unbelievably beautiful, original, and quirky solo project from Brent Knopf, who is also a member of the experimental indie rock band, Menomena. His music is a complex and unorthodox layering of sounds, that takes the listener on an emotional journey through Knopf's infinitely imaginative mind. His songs skip seamlessly between loud and quiet, rocking and reflective, conceptual and accessible. Ramona Falls' debut album, Intuit, was my #1 album of 2009. It is definitely worth checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment